This may be Jess's only vice.
His hair.
I think he knew this was the last time he'd ever have long hair again.
Good-bye youth.
Here comes a missionary!
Pictures tell all.....
Looks kind of "new wave".
That's a blast from the past!
Oh my.....that's short.






2 comments:
i love it! looking good jess!
Linked over from 71 Toes...My missionary had a love for his longer hair, too! That was the hardest thing for him to get over! We started cutting a little shorter over that last month. My husband and I actually thought he might need a cut when he went in. But I guess it was short enough. I remember our Stake President's oldest son, passing the Sacrement one Sunday. I was amazed that his hair stylist mama would let it get THAT wild. That was my AH-HA moment. Pick your battles. My boys' hair might drive me crazy at times, but in the end I knew it would only be a matter of time before they got those missionary haircuts! Congrats to your Missionary! It will be an amazing two years!!!
Post a Comment