Monday, September 3, 2012

preparing dinners


Dinner is a big deal around here.  

Everyone is happy when they come home and smell something yummy cooking.  
Over the years I've had to find ways to make dinner good but simple with busy schedules.

This is one of my go-to dinners I do often.  
I love it because it falls in that catagory of prep time in the morning.
That way if I'm out and about running carpool then it's easy to ask one of the kids to heat the oven and put it in.
Super simple.  Pretty heathly.  Always a hit.




I've only used fish and chicken but I am sure it would work for ground meat or pork.

Place your meat on a large piece of PARCHMENT PAPER.
Season with butter, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, fresh garlic, kosher salt, pepper.
Or whatever seasonings you like.  I change it it up depending on what sides I'm using.
The chicken I usually use a seasoning I get a Penzy's called "bavarian".  MMmm good!
Place another PARCHMENT PAPER on top, fold all ends and staple.




Cook for about 20-30 mins. in a pre-heated 375 degree oven.

It's always moist.  
Really tender and full of flavor.
Enjoy!


No comments: