We look forward to our "feast" every six months. A spiritual feast.
We get to hear from our dear prophet, President Thomas S. Monson.....and many other leaders.
We get an invite to be better, live better, serve better, and know that we can endure.
In many LDS homes it becomes TRADITION as we have our set things that go along with listening to the spoken word.
Our conference weekends include lot's of blankets, pillows, paper, crayons, markers, and food.
Jack and Olivia enjoyed coloring pictures of what each speaker looked like as they came up to speak. Jack had an interesting artistic side to his.
After one was done, it was taped on his shirt. One by one.
We always spend some time in Family Home Evening going over stand-out quotes, thoughts, and stories that we each remembered. Joshua wrote some on the board for us to read.
We will continue to read and re-read the talks in the coming months.
So grateful to be a member of this awesome church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
that teaches so much about how to have faith, repent, and endure to the end.
We are taught to follow our perfect example........
THE SAVIOR, Jesus Christ.





3 comments:
I loved Elder Holland's talk too.
Love to see your tv built-ins!
I fell in love with your blog when I stumbled upon it just now. Your header says it all and I had to read more!, your newest follower, Sally xx
Post a Comment